Total Pageviews

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Color Challenge # 84 from scrapmaster's paradise

I made this card for the color combo challenge over at Scrapmaster's paradise Blog. The colors were Pale Plum, Rose Red and Wild Wasabi from Stampin up but if you don't have stampin up paper use something similar so that is what I did. Here is my card:
I used the Birthday Cakes cartridge to cut out the butterfly at 2.5 inches. I only attached the butterfly to my page by it's body and bent the wings up a little to add dimension. The border strips I made using a Fiskar punch, I also curled these up for dimension as well. I matted the butterfly with black cardstock to ground it to the card and added faux stitching with my Inkssentials Opaque white pen.
 Thanks for looking! Have a great day.

1 comment: