Total Pageviews

Monday, January 24, 2011

Birthday Card

Hello all today I have a birthday card I made this weekend.
I used my gypsy to weld the scalloped shape on mini monograms cut at 9.87 inches to make the card base. The sentiment is from plantin schoolbook cut at 1 inch as well as the circle cut at 4.09 inches. The cupcake is from sweet treats cartridge and is cut at 2.22 inches. I used Donna Dewbury Extreme glitter paint to add sparkle to the cupcake and button. I also added brads in the button holes instead of floss. I really like how this simple card came out. Thanks for looking!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy cant' go wrong with cupcakes
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cupcake...I may have to make some tonight for the kids.
    Just became your newest follower..Would love it if you decided to follow my blog.
    Minta

    http://mintascreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cupcake card! Thanks so much for entering the challenge at Cardz TV!
    Hugs,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete